Saturday 16 November 2013

Winter is coming....


  We finished qualifying for the Winter Regionals this week. Urbanus II won at Patchetts Equestrian Centre with Cleopatra II in a close second to gain her final medium point.

Young Show-Off (by Show Maker) competed in her first dressage to music class at Bury Farm. She was extremely well behaved and gained a whopping score of 75%! My mum was also at Bury Farm and had a very good day winning the Area Festival Regionals,  she is now heading to the Elementary Restricted Finals! 


  What a year it has been, three National titles, 6 out of 7 Regional wins and heading into winter with four horses qualified for next year, Cleopatra II,  Bing, Urbanus II and Show-Off. 

Also have the Young Proffesionals Award Final to look foward to in March 2014, British Eventing Young Rider Training and further training with the Excel Talent Programme. 

 I had a great time at my first High Performance camp held at Vale View. I received lessons from  Gareth Hughes, rider analysis sessions, farrier talks and practicals, nutrition and sports psychology. It was a very interesting few days and I learnt a lot. Now its time to take a much needed holiday till the end of November. 

Would like to say a big Thank you to my mum and family for all their help and support, my owners Felicity Norrie (who is looking after Louis while he goes away for his own little well deserved break), Judy Firmston-Williams, Melise Witkin, all my trainers and friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment