Saturday 26 October 2013

Freaky Friday...

Today I competed the fabulous Cleopatra II at Windmill Farm in her first Medium tests....
The first test went well scoring 71% even though it felt a bit wobbly! 
The second test proved to be a bit more tricky as the corner at K seemed to suddenly be haunted! And apparently Daya is scared of ghosts. Some interesting moments but still some really promising elements meant she still got a reasonable score of 67% (to my shock).

Had some exciting news yesterday, I have made it to the Final viewing day for the "Young Professionals" award. It is held in March and I have a lot of work to do in preparation, including getting some experience on advanced horses (which I'm looking forward to!!). 
At the semi finals I got to spend the day with Carl Hester. I had a great time and learnt a lot so it will be interesting to see what I have to do at the final!

I am off to the BEF Excel talent program induction day on Monday....very excited except that weather warnings are looming that we are expecting the worst storm since 1987! ekk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment